Labourer (Public Domain) x2
- 2 Positions Available
- Help Maintain Council's Public Domain Areas
- Salary + Allowances + RDO
About the Role
2 Labouring positions available! 1 within our Maintenance Crew and the other with our Compactor Crew. Both roles sit within the Public Domain Section of Council's Operations Department.
Both roles provide maintenance labouring and cleaning services that are specifically related to road, footpath and town centre works within the City of Ryde.
- Class MR or HR Truck Licence (Compactor Crew) OR Class C Drivers Licence (Maintenance Crew)
- WHS General Induction Certificate (White Card)
- Proven experience in cleaning and maintaining of Public Domain facilities such as town centres, street furniture, fittings & signage
- Experience in waste collection
- Demonstrated experience in the use of small plant and equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Able to work effectively as part of a small team and without close supervision
Your commencing salary will be in the range $48,881 to $59,112 p.a + superannuation dependent upon relevant skills and experience.
Culture & Benefits
- Enjoy Council's rostered day off (RDO) scheme
- Uniform and relevant PPE provided
- Council provided ticket renewals and paid training as required for the position
- Health & well-being initiatives (i.e. flu vaccinations, skin checks, fitness passport, etc.)
- Annual Award increases and performance reviews
How to Apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application system by answering the questions shown below. You will also need to attach your resume. Please note, you do not need a password to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without “logging-out” of the system.
For the Maintenance Crew position please see the attached Position Description
For the Compactor Crew position please see the attached Position Description
Please contact Monzer Charif on (02) 9952 8163 between 7:00am and 3:00pm Monday to Friday for further information.
Closing date: Sunday 16 May 2021 at 11:30pm
City of Ryde is committed to Equal Employment and Child Safety