IT Systems Support Officer (Part-Time Job Share)
North Ryde, NSW
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support
- Work within a collaborative team environment
- Salary up to $77,288 p.a (pro-rata) + super
The City of Ryde was recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards and is a progressive local Council possessing natural landscapes, beautiful parks and scenic waterways, all centrally located only 12 kilometres from Sydney.
The Technology Department at the City of Ryde prides itself on being an innovative information and business systems partner that maximises value from our technologies. Right now, we have an opportunity for a talented Systems Support Officer to join our Infrastructure team on a permanent part-time job share basis (2 days per week on Thursdays and Fridays).
About the Role
Working in a supportive team environment, you will provide a help-desk response service across a range of IT related enquiries including LAN applications, PC hardware and corporate software applications.
Apart from your strong technical skill-set, you will be consultative in your approach, results focused and enjoy working in a client/customer driven environment where continuous improvement and innovation is encouraged.
Please note this is a permanent part-time position (2 days per week on Thursdays and Fridays). You may be requested to work Mondays to Wednesdays in addition to your standard two days during periods of annual leave for your job share partner. You may also be required to provide IT support for the business outside of hours where necessary.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT/Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in providing 1st & 2nd Level Technical Support to system users and resolving day to day operating issues ideally in a mid to large sized organisation
- Sound understanding of local & wide area network, MS Win-10, Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM, corporate hardware platforms, cloud technologies, PC, peripherals & telecommunications systems
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Current NSW driver's licence
Your commencing salary will be up to $77,288 (pro-rata) + superannuation, subject to your experience and qualifications.
Culture & Benefits
- Free shuttle bus between North Ryde station and the office
- Opportunity to sign up and become a fitness passport member
- Various health & well-being initiatives (skin checks, flu vaccinations, etc)
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
How to Apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. In addition to answering the questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your resume to complete the application process. Please note you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Closing Date: Sunday 16 February 2020 at 11:30 pm
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description for more information or call Mark Sutton on (02) 9952 8409 for a confidential discussion.
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer