Research & Insights Coordinator
- Your next exciting career move
- Collaborative team environment
- Drive key research projects and business process improvement initiatives
The City of Ryde is seeking a passionate research analyst who is excited by the prospect of their work influencing decision making in a meaningful way.
Working as an integral member of the Community Engagement team, you will be responsible for driving key research projects across all business departments where your findings will support the development and implementation of strategies to optimise business performance.
- Degree qualifications in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar discipline that has a strong statistical element
- Highly developed survey design and market research skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to decipher metrics, draw relevant conclusions from data and prepare succinct and compelling reports
- Experience in developing business performance metrics
- Excellent time management skills with experience managing targets, deadlines and competing priorities
- Well-developed written communication skills and able to prepare high quality reports and present findings to the Leadership/Executive team
On a personal level, you will be a dynamic and innovative individual who wants to make a significant contribution in an emerging field in local government.
With a commencing salary negotiable up to $90,064 p.a. + Superannuation (subject to your qualifications and experience), and with flexibility in working hours, on-going training and development and a friendly high energy team, this is a position you should seriously consider.
Like to know more? Please see the Position Description or call all Claudia Micallef on (02) 9952 8493 if further information is required.
How to apply: Apply today using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. Please note you do not need a “password” to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without “logging-out” of the system.
In addition to answering the on-line application questions shown below, you will need to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a separate cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Closing Date: Friday 2 March 2018 at 11.30 pm