2x Truck Driver - Passive Parks & Streetscapes
Constitution Road, Ryde, NSW
- 2 positions available
- Join our parks maintenance team
- Interesting outdoor job with a future
Do you have a MR or HR driver's licence and are you confident and skilful towing large trailers? Do you like working outdoors as part of a team? Can you use ride-on mowers and similar large grass cutting equipment?
If you answered "Yes" to the above, the City of Ryde has an excellent opportunity for you to develop a long term, satisfying career as a member of our parks maintenance team.
- NSW MR Truck Licence or higher
- WHS General Induction Certificate (white card)
- Demonstrated experience in the safe and efficient driving of truck to their optimum capacity
- Experience in the towing and manoeuvring of large trailers
- Proven experience in labouring work involving parks and gardens, civil or landscape construction
- High levels of reliability
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with limited direct supervision
Your commencing salary will be in the range $50,101 to $56,066 dependent upon relevant skills and experience.
Your conditions include a rostered day off every 3rd week, uniform and equipment supplied, opportunities to relieve in higher paid positions and provision of paid training such as Traffic Control and MR/HR licence.
How to apply: Apply now using our easy on-line application process. Please note you do not need a “password” to submit your application, however, you will need to complete your application without “logging-out” of the system.
Please note: As well as answering the questions below, you will need to provide your Resume as part of your application.
If further information is required regarding the position, please see the Position Description or contact Jonathan Harris on (02) 9952 8160 between 7.30 am and 3.00 pm Monday - Friday.
Closing date: Sunday 1 March 2020 at 11.30 pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer