Assessment Officer / Town Planner
- Take the next step in your town planning career
- Excellent conditions + attractive leaseback vehicle option
- Interesting & varied work
The City of Ryde is a city on the move with major commercial and residential developments underway in many parts of our area. As a result, we have an exciting opportunity for an Assessment Officer/Town Planner to join our Assessment team based at North Ryde.
If you have hands-on assessment experience, or an excellent understanding of the DA assessment process, this could be your next exciting career move. You will gain experience in a wide range of development situations that will help prepare you for more senior town planning /DA assessment roles in the future.
With a salary range from $75,670 to $95,972 p.a. plus Superannuation, a highly competitive vehicle leaseback option, modern offices at North Ryde, and with flexible working conditions that include an optional RDO scheme, this job has genuine career and lifestyle balance.
- Degree level qualifications in town planning or equivalent
- Local government experience in development assessment in NSW, or similar/equivalent experience in town planning or in a related area
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong personal time management skills with ability to prioritise work and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Teamwork approach
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. In addition to answering the questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or call Sandra Bailey on (02) 9952 8209 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Friday 16 February 2018 at 11.30 pm