IT Service Delivery Lead
North Ryde, NSW
- Design, Architecture and Integration of Council’s IT Technical Infrastructure Services
- Corporate Applications Support and Maintenance
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance | Employer of Choice
The City of Ryde was recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards and is home to Macquarie Park which is poised to become the fourth largest GDP producing centre in Australia by 2036. We also enjoy pristine riverfronts and bushland, world-class hospitals, and a leading University. Importantly, we are home to over 13,000 businesses and around 130,000 hard-working, compassionate, and enterprising people.
About the Role
Working in a progressive and dynamic IT environment, the focus of your role will be to ensure the effectiveness and support of Council-wide IT Infrastructure and Application Services. You will utilise your outstanding IT infrastructure, business systems knowledge/experience and support capability, as well as your effective stakeholder management and superior customer service skills.
Additionally, capability in more technical aspects such as current platforms, protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, NAS, Virtualisation, Relational Databases, Anti-Virus, Firewall, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, LAN/WAN/Wi Fi, SAML/Federated Authentication, Web Servers, VPN, application packaging/deployment, scripting, integration will be highly regarded.
You will be pivotal in assisting Council on further maturing its infrastructure services and application support processes and its portfolio of infrastructure services and business applications, as well as contributing to our journey to a cloud heavy environment.
- Tertiary degree qualification in IT/Information Systems or related discipline, and extensive proven experience in this area
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate staff with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a team leader role.
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure and Corporate Business Applications architecture, design, integration and deployment in a mission-critical environment
- Demonstrated understanding of Cloud concepts and experience with Cloud evaluation, adoption and migration in a medium to large environment. (e.g. Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS)
- Demonstrated ITIL Service Management experience with a proven track record (ServiceNow)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship skills including stakeholder management
- Demonstrated experience in managing systems design and development initiatives via outsourced parties in complex enterprise environments
- Covid-19 vaccinated
Your commencing salary will be in the range $120K - $133K + superannuation, dependent upon relevant experience, skills, training and education.
Culture & Benefits
- Flexible work opportunities with option of a hybrid working environment
- Work 37.5 hours per week and enjoy a rostered day of approximately every 3 weeks
- Join fitness passport and gain access to over 500 gyms and health centres
- Annual performance reviews and ongoing career development opportunities
- Be a part of a collaborative and supportive team culture
- Enjoy various health & well-being initiatives (monthly fresh fruit delivery, skin checks, flu vaccinations, health assessments, etc.)
- Access to additional leave entitlements (18 weeks paid parental leave, purchase additional leave, long service leave after 5 years, paid grant days, plus more!)
How to Apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. In addition to answering the on-line application questions shown below, you will need to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a separate cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Closing Date: Sunday 29 January 2023 at 11:30pm
If you would like to know more, please see the position description or contact Anant Shah on (02) 9952 8406 for a confidential discussion.
City of Ryde is committed to Equal Employment and Child Safety