Investigations & Compliance Officer
- New and exciting key role
- Permanent position with excellent working conditions + To and From Work Vehicle
- Assisting in the compliance of Council's Civil and Infrastructure Assets
Centrally located only 12 kilometres from the Sydney CBD, the City of Ryde is home to major commercial and residential centres, a diverse range of neighbourhood and town centres, extensive national parks and waterways.
We're looking for an Investigations & Compliance Officer with experience in the development assessment process relating to public domain assets and infrastructure to join our team. Working as part of a small, professional engineering team you will support the Senior Coordinator and the department in the compliance and handover of public domain infrastructure. You will assist in the management of the inspection and compliance of Council’s public infrastructure resulting from developments, use of contractors to undertake works, liaise with affected property owners and developers, and assist in the preparation and updating of asset handover reports related to development works.
A competitive salary from $71,670 up to $82,421 plus super is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Diploma of Construction or equivalent
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in civil construction and maintenance, including supervision and administration of contracts for works
- Knowledge of WHS Act, environmental regulations and the RMS requirements
- Sound written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Problem solving approach
- Enjoy working in a structured, routine based environment and work to deadlines
Interested? If further information is required, please contact Charles Mahfoud on 9952 8445 for a confidential discussion or see the Position Description.
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. Please note you do not need a “password” to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without “logging-out” of the system.
In addition to answering the on-line questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Closing Date: Friday 21 February 2020 at 11:30pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer